The Book is a ready reference to assist the assesses and tax practitioners in understanding the legislative provisions and the practicalities of Vivad se Vishwas Act. The book explains the practical aspects of the scheme through practical case studies encompassing real income-tax disputes. It will help you to make wise, informed and timely decisions about opting for the scheme to settle the tax disputes.
- All the legislative provisions of the scheme explained with illustrative case studies.
- Covering case-studies on the following issues:
- Scope, coverage and eligibility
- Computation of Tax Arrears
- Computation of Disputed Tax
- Computation of Disputed Interest and Penalty
- Computation of Tax Payable under the Scheme
- Detailed analysis of Operation Clean Money and Demonetisation cases
- Case studies on long-term capital gain arising from sale of penny stocks