With a view to address this, the present book aims to provide entire gamut of statutory laws applicable to Corporates at one place while presenting financial statements. The book also incorporates interlinkages, comparisons, illustrations, diagrams, flow charts and summaries in a lucid and user friendly manner. The book would be immensely useful for professionals dealing with financial reporting.Key Highlights
1) Topic wise detailed comparison between provisions of Schedule III Division I (for AS) and Division II (for Ind AS) to Companies Act, 2013.
2) Covering comparative summary between provisions of AS, Ind AS & ICDS.
3) Covering comparative summary between AS, Ind AS, IFRS and US GAAP.
4) Covering illustrations dealing with various financial issues under each topic.
5) Detailed coverage of:
a. AS from AS 1 to AS 29 notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
b. Ind AS from Ind AS 1 to Ind AS 41 and Ind AS 101 to Ind AS 115 notified by the MCA
c. ICDS promulgated by CBDT
d. Guidance Notes issued by ICAI
6) Reader friendly presentation of topics through the use of diagrams, charts, summaries and examples.