This book is a ‘do-it-yourself’ guide for aspiring GST Practitioners, where legal provisions are provided in a concise & precise manner, without tampering with the intent and spirit of the GST Laws.
The Present Publication is the 4th Edition, authored by Divya Bansal, amended up to 27th August 2020, with the following noteworthy features:
- Bulleted explanation on the entire gamut of GST Laws
- Includes Section-Wise key points containing provisions of the CGST Act, SGST Act, IGST Act, UTGST Act, GST (Compensation) Act and Rules with comments
- Coverage of 5,500 + MCQs
- Provides for the reasoning for the MCQ’s for more clarity
- Tables, flowcharts & diagrams for easy understanding of the GST Laws
- All the latest developments in the GST Laws including latest Circulars, Order & Notifications issued up to 27th August, 2020
- Contents of the books are as follows:
- GST Basics
- IGST Act, 2017
- GST (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
- Industry-Specific Provisions
- Form GSTR-9
- Form GSTR-9C
- Taxmann’s GST Practitioners’ Online Mock-Exam Module (in 3/5/7 Mock Exams).