Finance Act 2016 had aligned Indian TP regulations with the OECD’s BEPS project by introducing Master file and CBCR compliances. Finance Act, 2018 has further rationalized Master file CBCR provisions. Lately, there has been a greater emphasis on concepts of substance over form and transparency in the area of transfer pricing documentation, which this book has addressed in a Practical Case Study Based Approach.
This book will help taxpayers in preparing robust Transfer Pricing Documentation and understanding various requirements of Transfer Pricing Reporting and Certification as per Indian TP regulations, enabling timely and effective compliance with such regulations.
- Legislative requirement of Transfer Pricing Documentation, reporting and certification
- Documentations such as Transfer pricing agreement, Transfer pricing policy, Planning file and Local file
- Reporting in Master file and CBCR
- How to conduct Benchmarking
- Discussion on Industry, functional and economic analysis
- Roles and Responsibilities in Transfer Pricing Certification
- Form 3CEB and its disclosures
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Case studies on Planning file, Local file, Transfer pricing policy,Transfer pricing agreement, Benchmarking and Form 3CEB