The Present Publication is the 57th Edition & Updated till Income-tax (12th Amendment) Rules, 2020 with the following noteworthy features:
- Taxmann’s series of Bestseller Books for more than Five Decades
- Incorporates all the changes made till the Income-tax (12th Amendment) Rules, 2020
- Follows the Six Sigma Approach, to Achieve the Benchmark of ‘Zero Error’
- All Rules and Schemes, which are either notified under the Income-tax Act or are referred to in different provisions of the Income-tax Act, are covered
- Contains 23 divisions covering all Rules relevant under the Income-tax Act, that is, Income-tax Rules, ICDS, STT Rules, Equalisation Levy Rules, Small Saving Schemes, etc.
- All Forms Carry Action Points that explains the Relevant Provisions and Process of Filing
- All Redundant and e-Forms are Marked for Quick Identifications