– As per Revised Schedule III Taxonomy (IND AS)
– Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss (AOC 4)
– Cost Audit Report & Compliance Report in XBRL format
– Taxonomy Treeview for easy navigation, browsing and searching.
– Detailed Information about each element of Taxonomy.
– Facility to create Tuple (Multi Record Element) at Taxonomy Tree itself.
– User friendly Data Entry Screen.
– Import Data from Existing Excel Files of Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements
– Professional can send excel templates to their clients for easy data entry which can be imported in software.
– Easy drag-drop facility of data.
– Specify Currency, Precision for each elements
– Footnotes for each element. Utilise same footnote for multiple elements
– Copy and Paste Notes to Accounts from Word/Excel/Html Files/Txt Files. Format will be maintained as it is.
– Inbuilt validation at entry level to avoid data entry mistakes.
– Validation for mandatory elements and other requirements for XBRL Filing.
– Preview XBRL Document before finally generating it
– Generate XBRL Instance document at click of a button
– Validate through MCA validation utility.
– Facility to create Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statements as per MCA requirements
– Masters of Units, Precision, Context
– Masters of Entities and their subsidiaries
– Automatic updates available in the software for timely updates.
– Data back facility available in the software to take the backup on regular basis.
– No Expertise required
– Tag, Review, Generate, Preview, File.
– User friendly, Easy to use. Flexible enough to handle all your XBRL requirements.